Natooke Friday Night Group Ride

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNatooke Friday Night Group Ride

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Friday Night Group Ride at Natooke.  All are welcome to join us on either the cruise, fast ride, or both.  Meet at Natooke at 7:30 and we’ll set out at 8pm.

Participant

Friday is upon us once again which means we show some BIKE LOVE!!!  Tonight will be slightly different in that we’re particularly interested in exploring some nooks and crannies of Chengdu.

To those that regularly attend our group ride, we’re looking forward to coming out again, for either the cruise, fast ride, or both.  For those that haven’t come out yet …. you should.

Meet us at the shop by 8pm, a bit earlier if you want to enjoy some beer(s) before we set out.

Participant

Friday Bike Love!!! The cruise will set out around 8 and the fast ride at 10pm.

To anyone interested in doing the Longquan Hill Climb, there are only 5 more days to register.  Registration ends on January 1st.  Tonight is a great opportunity to register early.  If you are interested and want to know more about the event please come by the shop or call.

Participant

@Larry. hi. Larry. May I ask  if it is possible to borrow your bike to ride in the downtown area ? I dont mean the Friday activities, I can’t deal with so many people, I mean , like On Tuesday, I wanna hang out with one girlfriend, but i can’t ride all the way from the flowertown to the downtown city and then back, it’s so damn far away. and I d be so exhausted and so toast when I go back to teach those 15 year old kids The next day …. but I do enjoy riding bicycle around the city, so is it possible to borrow yours ? If it is , how to do it ?

Thanks so so so much… pls pm me if there is a way…

Participant

Tina!  We offer 4 hour, day and multi-day rental packages.  Costs depends on the bike; we’ve got both modern fixed gear/single speeds for effortless city cruising as well as the Radillac, a beast of a city bike that can be had at less the cost.

There’s a deposit involved but beyond that we’d be happy to set you up with an extra lock or a helmet to keep your city cycling rolling plenty smooth.  Swing by and check us out!  Best map of our location is on our Chengdu Places page.

Look forward to you paying a visit.

P.S.  Tuesdays are cool with us.  Hell, any day is!

Participant

Ride tonight!!! @8pm

Participant

I did this flyer thinking it was clever then posted it up on Weibo/Weixin and the first thing I noticed is that when shrunk to a mobile phone thumbnail size it looks as though it only says:

MAKE FRIDAY A DULL DAY

TONIGHT: NATOOKE

Brilliant marketing, I’d say.

Participant

Hahaha that’s great, I noticed too – took a few seconds to see what was goin on.. either way, maybe it’ll go viral on failblog or something 😛 any marketing is good marketing?

Participant

Group Ride tonight, setting out at 8pm from Natooke.  Fast ride @10pm.

Participant

Worried nothing’s happening tonight?  We can help you change that!

Friday Night Ride

Participant

Love is in the air!!!!  See you tonight!!!!

Participant

Ride tonight!!!!  Cruise begins at 8p, fast ride at 10p.  Come out and see the debut of Natooke成都’s first custom, pimp-ass road bike: compact geometry, ultegra groupset, carbon fork, H+son wheelset, Deda cockpit, Brooks Imperial saddle.  Custom line work and pinstrips.   So…Fast!!!!!!

Thanks again Rob!!!

This thing looks demon fast!

Participant

SO……..FAST….

That thing looks scary. Pretty sweet pinstriping!

Keymaster

Just saw this – that bike looks nuts. Out of curiosity, how much does something like that cost?

Participant

With all the bells and whistles: just shy of 11,000 RMB.

Highlights:

Custom paint and pinstripe detailing.

Carbon Fork and Seatpost

Full Ultegra 6700 Groupset (alone worth 7,000 RMB — this includes all the gears, brakes, shifters, etc.)

Deda cockpit

Brooks saddle

Handbuilt wheels

&

A bag of chips.  (Probably a few beers too?  And a lot of teasing)

I’m really looking forward to Ziich’s bike.  He’s going with a style similar to an old English track bike I had before coming to China.  It’s going to be real purty.

Keymaster

With all the bells and whistles: just shy of 11,000 RMB.

Wow. Serious.

I’m really looking forward to Ziich’s bike. He’s going with a style similar to an old English track bike I had before coming to China. It’s going to be real purty.

Been hearing about this for months, can’t wait to see it when it’s done (which I hear should be this week).

Participant

Friday Night Ride

Nothing else going on?  You can always depend on us.  Come out and enjoy the cool weather while it lasts!

Participant

We’d like to welcome the warm weather with some warmer vibes.  This Friday join us for a a reggae ride.  The slow ride sets out at 8 p.m.  This time purely accompanied by da riddem of Jammaaaica.

Ride Jah Bike!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.