Need Money for Surgery!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNeed Money for Surgery!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

• AA90

Hello ! We need money for surgery. My little sister have leukemia. We need $1500. Can you borrow me ? Please help us !

Brendan
    Brendan

Your first topic ever in the forum is a plea for money, with no insight or information whatsoever about you, your sister, or anything at all other than you need $1500.

Do you not realise how insulting this is?  If we knew who you were and why you were asking, you’d probably have some legitimate chance of receiving help.  Sorry but this ‘hand out’ mentality, even if it’s some kind of joke (hilarious by the way) annoys the hell out of me.

I wonder if we showed up at your door asking for a meal how responsive you’d be.

AA90

Okay, i will tell you whatever you want. Just don’t get mad. And this is not a joke. My name is Anastasia and i’m from Belgium, 22 years old, my little sister is 13 years old. My family have the half money and still not enough. We need $1500. It’s urgent. I asked many people but – no luck. I do not know what to do without the money we are lost. I am here hoping someone to help because we are desperate. My first post is about money because i want to save my little sister’s life.

Brendan
    Brendan

Anastasia… Ok, let’s see a diagnosis chart.

Al the Dead

Well if i were you i would use one of the two following solution:

1: China is rather infamous for organ market so, being a laowai and all, you can easily sell one of your double organs for a hefty price. This way you will get more than enough to buy an operation, and a couple years with a new guy in your bed every night.

2: Once again, since we are in China with all that organ trade, instead of saving your sister, why not use her death to your advantage? Leukemia is basically a postponed death sentence so instead of letting your wonderful little sister to suffer why not just let her peace and then disassemble her body? Its not like she will need it anymore. That way you can get a lot more too, so i would recommend it.

I would also like 5% interest for an idea suggestion.

Slavsky
    Slavsky

Well if i were you i would use one of the two following solution: 1: China is rather infamous for organ market so, being a laowai and all, you can easily sell one of your double organs for a hefty price. This way you will get more than enough to buy an operation, and a couple years with a new guy in your bed every night. 2: Once again, since we are in China with all that organ trade, instead of saving your sister, why not use her death to your advantage? Leukemia is basically a postponed death sentence so instead of letting your wonderful little sister to suffer why not just let her peace and then disassemble her body? Its not like she will need it anymore. That way you can get a lot more too, so i would recommend it. I would also like 5% interest for an idea suggestion.

Don`t really agree on your sense of humor in this situation.

Federico
    Federico

Please, sometimes we can to be more “diplomatic” in the speaking? every relationship will be better…

Ray
    Ray

@Althedead: I dig black humour man, but that shit you posted was noxious and mean.

Lino
    Lino

Agree with Ray here. I think Alldead’s response is an attempt to start a flame war.

Anastasia, i think that if you want to get an offer here, you should also mentioned how and when people will get reimbursed.

Have you also tried asking friends for smaller amounts? 1500 USD is a hefty amount. If you could get 15 people to borrow 100 USD people could be way more willing to offer their contribution.

I dont see why you are asking USD though. If you’re from Belgium I assume that your family is there too, so wouldnt EUR be more appropriate?

Andy
    Andy

Think allthedead is spot on personally!
    We got a BS post from AA90 and we got a BS post from allthedead.

There is no way in hell this post is for real.

Brian #10

I will help, please post your Bank name, your account name and number here in this thread, I will deposit for you immediately.

dandanboom
    dandanboom

I will help, please post your Bank name, your account name and number here in this thread, I will deposit for you immediately.

think twice, it could be a fraud.

AA90

@Lino: Yes i tried but their answer is “sorry, i can’t”.We need USD.

Is there 15 people which are willing to borrow me 100 $ or someone who is willing to borrow me $1500 ? I will pay back after 3- 4 months ? I’m serious.

@Andy: If i were you i would think like you because this is first post and it’s about money but trust me i’m not kidding.

@Brian #10: Thank you very much but i need the money in PayPal so i can pay you back. Or it will be hard for me to pay you back. I swear to God i am not lying.

How can anyone make fun of something like this?

Andy
    Andy

It’s very easy to make fun because you are lying!
    Where are you from in Belgium, do you speak French or Flemish?

AA90

Ik spreek Nederlands !

Brendan
    Brendan

Ik spreek Nederlands !

Seems legit.

GAVVIE
    GAVVIE
    ng so fan
    ng so fan

which hospital/doctor your sister is in now?  I can pay directly to the hospital if it does save one’s life for merely usd1500.    what would be the medication costs afterward?   how are you going to deal with it?   your family have half of the money, do you mean the total costs of surgery is usd3000?  i am afraid it doesnt make sense either, it seems too cheap.

Brian #10

No problem. What is your PayPal name and account? I’ll send it straight away!

AA90

My PayPal is “[email protected]” Thank you VERY much ! I will pay you back i promise :)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Need Money for Surgery!’ is closed to new replies.