Renting Apartment Near IKEA (Photos)

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Apartment Near IKEA (Photos)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

My name Gong, I just decorated my brand new apartment near Ikea. It’s in Tongzilin yihao, No.168 Shenghe er Road. It’s a 17th Floor flat in a 23 floor apartment block. I have spent more than 150 days on making it comfortable to embrace its first guest. By the way, my partner and I built all the furniture ourselves, paying a lot love into creating a home not just a house.

This apartment is 88??947 sq.ft?, with south and east facing windows, you can wake up to the sunrise. The apartment has one open plan living-dinning room, two bedrooms, one kitchen, one bathroom?I used Kohler fitting, which are easy to use as if you’re in a hotel, shower floor has a pebble border,  which leaves you feeling like you are showering near the a river side ?, one utility room and a sunshine balcony with a traditional tea set already there, waiting for you.

I chose some designer furniture for you. Max Gerthel’s free style dinning table, Pebble Sofa designed by FUWL, Macaroon side table designed by Studio Inma Bermúdez.

It comes with all the Appliances installed and ready to use, 52 inch Sharp TV, Siemens refrigerator?Siemens washing machine?Siemens kitchen ventilator and cooking stove, three Whirlpool air-condition and A. O Smith water heater, and free Wifi for you.

The apartment has a nice public garden and nice house service too. located a secure guarded entry for add piece of mind. One 24 hours store and several other stores downstairs. it is also located a 5 minutes walk away from Auchan supermarket, Ikea and Galleria Shopping Mall.

You can sign a one year contact with me, if you want to stay longer we can talk about that later. The rent fee is 6000 RMB per month, although I provide a discount depending on payment period. If you are interested, please contact me here or
    by email: [email protected]

living room and dinning room
    the open plan living-dinning room

living room

dinning room

balcony

main bedroom

kitchen
    kitchen

bathroom

storage room

the public garden

Participant

two more photo of second bedroom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

anyone there?

Participant

i think the amount of money you are asking for is far beyond what most are willing to pay

Participant

arealdy rent out,thanks mate.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.