Grocery Store Suggestions?

HomeForumsIn ChengduGrocery Store Suggestions?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • sharleen867
    sharleen867
    Participant

If I am going to open a grocery store, where do you suggest and any advice from you will be appricated^_^

Vincent
    Vincent
    Participant

If you could open it right downstairs my compound, that would be great.

Charlie
    Charlie
    Keymaster

Items which cannot be found anywhere else? It is hard to imagine what would attract people to another grocery store when there are already so many.

Vincent
    Vincent
    Participant

It is hard to imagine what would attract people to another grocery store when there is Taobao.

FYP

Michaela
    Michaela
    Participant

I would like to see a grocery store in southern Chengdu. Maybe there are some good stores that I’m not aware of though.

If there could be fresh fruits/veggies, sauces and items I can’t find in other grocery stores, and meat that is easily accessible, (if you know what I mean), that would be great!

I know you can find these things elsewhere or order online but it’s nice to be able to pick your own or browse at a store. It would also be nice to have all those things available in the same place– if I’m looking for something to cook I can get everything I need at one store instead of a veg stand, a convenience store, and Taobao.

Charlie
    Charlie
    Keymaster

It is hard to imagine what would attract people to another grocery store when there is Taobao.

FYP

There is an app specifically for ordering groceries made by 京东, called 京东到家. I have used it before, it’s not bad.

sharleen867
    sharleen867
    Participant

@charlie  Is  the app in English version? Pepole all go to internet, which makes the offline shops difficult to survive. ^_^

Charlie
    Charlie
    Keymaster

@charlie Is the app in English version? Pepole all go to internet, which makes the offline shops difficult to survive. ^_^

I don’t think it’s available in English, no. That’s true. Offline shops are just waiting to be eliminated unless they are doing something really valuable and unique.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.