NFL Playoffs

HomeForumsIn ChengduNFL Playoffs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anyone know where the NFL games will be broadcast?

Dave’s Oasis will show full game rebroadcasts Sunday night and Monday at noon then again Monday night.

Keymaster

We have a WeChat group for NFL fans where we are often watching games together and discussing developments in the league. Add me on WeChat and I can send you an invite if you would like to join.

Participant

I watch them on Best T.V. sports channel and sometimes on channel 190. You can also obtain a 7 day free NFL Game pass to view.

Go-Pack-Go

Keymaster

I watch them on Best T.V. sports channel and sometimes on channel 190. You can also obtain a 7 day free NFL Game pass to view. Go-Pack-Go

Good call on the 7-day free Game Pass. Does that work during playoffs? I assume there’s no chance it’ll work during the Super Bowl.

Participant

NFL Game Pass works throughout the playoffs, the only catch is after that period ensure you cancel or else you pay their asking price for the remainder of the playoffs plus superbowl.

Keymaster

NFL Game Pass works throughout the playoffs, the only catch is after that period ensure you cancel or else you pay their asking price for the remainder of the playoffs plus superbowl.

That makes sense. Thanks for sharing this info!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.