Apartment for Rent, Across from US Consulate

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsApartment for Rent, Across from US Consulate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Nice bright apartment across from US Consulate (near NiJiaoQiao Subway Station): 2x bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. 2500 RMB/month. Comes with basic furniture: beds, tables, chairs, wardrobe, washing machine, refrigerator, gas stove, water heater.

My wife, daughter and me have been living in the apartment for nearly 5 years (moving back now). Landlord is easygoing and always helpful when there were problems (broken water heater etc.). Apartment is on the sixth floor of an old building which was build in the 1980ies (no lift) – but apartment itself is very modern, bright and clean. We were the first tenants to rent the apartment from the landlord who was living in the apartment before. Apartment in on the top floor of the building. Neighbours are quiet. We never had any problems during the five years living here.

Trying to help our landlord to rent out the apartment to someone nice who will continue to keep the apartment in a good state. Apartment will be available for rent after July 25th

If you are interested, want some photos, want to have a look at the apartment – sent me a PM, add my wife on WeChat (wendywendy2014), or give us a call (15882013644).

Cheers; Fiete

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.