Nice Room at KehuaBeilu – Wuhouqu Area

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsNice Room at KehuaBeilu – Wuhouqu Area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Looking for a nice room in a cool area? I might have something for you. 5 min walking distance to the American embassy. It’s at KehuaBeilu No 60 (SOHO) right on the other side of this little bar/restaurant complex with Cafe Paname, Jellyfish and a lot of restaurants.

I moved out to Beijing last month, so my flat is already free by now. I’m looking for someone to rent my room until summer or longer if you like. The room is part of a nice flat with two very good English speaking Chinese girls (23 and 31). One owns a bar the other one a restaurant near the flat. It is a very bright flat and even has a little terrace (it’s on the 12th floor, which is the top floor). The rent is 1350 RMB per month.

My two friends are fun and if you’re the same I guess you will have a great time!?

Send me a text or call me if you’re interested?

Tobi

P: 13521784234

Participant

Hi Tobias,

I’m interested in the apartment. I’ll be interning for the US embassy in the summer, so the location is perfect.

Do you have pictures?

Best,

Anne

Participant

Sorry, but the room is already taken…

Best,

Tobi

Participant

Thanks.

Do you know any room available around that area for roughly the same price? If not, do you know any friends looking for roommates?

Participant

Sorry, not at the moment…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.