Nikon D7000 + Lenses For Sale

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceNikon D7000 + Lenses For Sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Reluctantly I am selling my Nikon D7000 and 4 DX lenses because they have been sitting in my photo cabinet for almost a year, since I upgraded. The D7000 body and 18-105mm (f3.5-5.6 VR) lens originated from Canada about 2 years ago. The 55-300mm (f4.5-5.6G ) was bought in the UK, as was the 50mm f1.8D lens. The 35mm lens was bought here in China. All the lenses are DX format which is another reason for selling because my upgrade body is the larger FX format. All are in unmarked, excellent condition and at home are always kept in my dehumidified cabinet. Ideally I would like to sell the set together, as it would make an excellent kit for someone wanting to expand their photographic activities. Picture quality is superb, and the equipment will last for a long time. Charger and battery are included as is a case for the camera. I’m looking for around 6000RMB for the complete set, but am willing to be flexible up to a point. I may consider separating off the camera body with one of the lenses, for example with the 18-105 lens I would think that would be worth around 3500RMB, but each of the other lenses has its own application according to location. If you are interested please send an email to [email protected] or text me on 18683611404 – I cant always answer during work time. I live in the Tongzilin area if you want to take a look, and I could also bring the set to the Bookworm for example to view. I can also email photos for you. Look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.