Healthy Food in Chengdu: Salad Delivery

HomeForumsIn ChengduHealthy Food in Chengdu: Salad Delivery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,

I am here just sincerely introducing a healthy food supplier 🙂

Many foreigners here love delicious food in chengdu but also you may worry about the hygiene or health issue such as too oily or the ingredients have set too long etc.

Here is one healthy food supplier called ‘bad box’ can wipe away your food worries, they are designing and making home-made salad for you guys, fresh ingredients guaranteed every day 😉

They also deliver your salad to your place, so you don’t have to worry about get lost in chengdu for finding them lol

It is not just convenient, but also very yummy! and the most important thing is —- it is fresh and healthy.

All you need is just using wechat to book your food for the 2nd day attached with your address before 8pm(they do have lots of order everyday), and then you will just lay your back and wait the great salad arrive in front of you on the 2nd day 😀 just simple as that!

The lovely salad chef changes menu everyday to make sure the salad ingredients are fresh and your daily nutrition is balanced! they will keep updating salad menu with detailed ingredients for 2nd day to all customers everyday on wechat! they remain high quality service all the time, and they love to hear any suggestions from customers 🙂

I think I talk too much lol, seeing is believing…I will display their product photos and their wechat code below, and yes they do understand English well lol, believe it or not, it is totally wothy to trying I assure you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Scan the wechat code, and start your healthy yummo life food journey today 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Real salad photos 🙂

Keymaster

Is there a menu available anywhere? I added the WeChat but it goes to a personal account and not an official account with a menu or more information.

There’s another Wechat shop that does this that I’ve tried recently, which was not bad.

It’s called 翘翘 You should be able to find it if you search for that in Wechat. The salads are big and come in reusable plastic jars. You have to put in your order the day before and they deliver the next day. Cool concept.

The chicken avocado salad I tried was pretty good. The tuna steak one was ok, not enough tuna.

Here they are on dianping http://www.dianping.com/shop/24958621

Participant

Is there a menu available anywhere? I added the WeChat but it goes to a personal account and not an official account with a menu or more information.

Hey Charlie,

Thx for ur attention.

It is personal wechat account coz it is home-made salad, the salad chef receives booking order msg thru wechat.

Their menu changes everyday just for keeping the salad ingredients fresh. now I think they do have schedule for a whole week, you can ask them to give u menu and ingredients details on wechat.

Normally they will announce the 2nd day’s menu;
    Salad ingredients details and salad dressing would be posted on their wechat moment around 6pm everyday.

They are really reliable healthy food supplier, hygiene and efforts are guaranteed, worthy to trying their food once at least 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.