130m2 Office Space for Rent

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment Rentals130m2 Office Space for Rent

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello, everyone!

i have a office place of 130m2 to be rent ,  which is near to University of Electronic and Science,   has modern office desks, fine chairs, high grade air- condition,  green plants,  office enviroment is very good, now our comany is working in the office place, our company is foreign trade company, as office place is  a little big for us,  hoping one company can work together with us , so that add office atmosphere.

email: [email protected], wechat: 584950981, mobile: 13981924928

thanks and best wishes

Keymaster

What is the cost and what length of contract is required? Do you have any photos?

Participant

hello,  Charlie,

thanks for your reply,  in the hall, there are 3 seats are available, price is rmb 1500/month,  tenancy term  is one year. if still need other room, we will discuss the price. about the photo, please see the attachment.

thanks and best wishes

Participant

Hello, charlie,

sorry, there is a error when upload picture,  could you please tell me your email, so that i send picture to you by email.

thanks and best wishes

Keymaster

Hello, charlie, sorry, there is a error when upload picture, could you please tell me your email, so that i send picture to you by email. thanks and best wishes

[email protected]

Keymaster

The problem was the image was too large (2.2mb). I resized it, here it is.

Participant

thanks, Charlie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.