Pet Boarding/Pet Sitting

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPet Boarding/Pet Sitting

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoDan.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good boarding/kennels for cats in the city.  We are looking for somewhere to look after our two cats in early July but obviously want them to go somewhere that will look after them well!

Alternatively if anyone knows anyone in the Tongzilin area who would be happy to cat-sit – whether at their own place (we can drop the cats of for a staycation) or popping into ours a couple of times a day please do let me know!  Happy to pay for the service too!

Also, myself and a few friends have set up a pet-sitting network with a few other cat/rabbit/guinea pig owners around the city with the idea that we have a go-to group that could help out and look after our assorted pets for short trips away.  Let me know if you are interested and I can add you to the Wechat group 🙂

Thanks!

Hey, I’m interested in the WeChat group. Add me: dp_engel

Adorable little pup with a collar on ran into a cafe on Consulate Road between Kehua Beilu and Renmin Nanlu today. Owner hasn’t come here looking for it for the past hour. Gonna try to get it back to its owner, but I’ll be gone this weekend. Anyone willing to give this teething-age pup a home for the weekend? I can come pick it back up Sunday night. Contact me on WeChat dp_engel if you’d like to help out thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.