Pet Shops in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduPet Shops in Chengdu?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi,

just arrived in Chengdu with our dog and looking for a place to get his toys/bones/snacks and the occasional grooming/washing done. Understand there is a german fellow running some kind of pethotel as well, would anybody know any other options for boarding as well?

we are in the south, close to just west of Auchan/Ikea, and prefer something in this area of town…

cheers

Participant

I live just west of Auchan/Ikea also, across the street – for cat food/stuff I just go to Auchan. They have a small pet area.. but no grooming/washing.

Participant

If you cant find anything near, you can try pet market, they have the services. Cant say anything about quality/price however, i keep a snake 🙂

Participant

thanks for responses so far!

where is this pet market? is this ‘one of those places’ where dogs/cats/ferrets and others are being masshandled, or is there actually some cleanliness/order to it?

Participant

The most inner city pet market is near QingShiQiao, on the south end of the road. It’s not so bad..

Keymaster

The most inner city pet market is near QingShiQiao, on the south end of the road. It’s not so bad..

Yup. Tons of pet shops there, I’m sure you can find whatever you’re looking for there. Lots of pets for sale too, of course. They have what looks like an indoor mall just for dogs and cats.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.