Pizza is Coming: Game of Thrones Viewing Party

HomeForumsIn ChengduPizza is Coming: Game of Thrones Viewing Party

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

A HDTV copy has already been released.

They’re mislabelled.  The leaked copies are DVDSCR – hence why there are no 720p or 1080p releases from the source.

I would rather wait and watch a HD copy each week than binge on 4 SD copies of dubious origin, then wait another month for a new episode.

Participant

Yes, lexibecks, anyone’s welcome! Here’s the Chengdu Places link, it’ll show you where it is and has contact information as well. Hope to see you there. : )

New Machu Picchu Bar

Participant

A HDTV copy has already been released. Da da dun nun da da dun nun da da dun nun nun na naaaaaa.. :D Actually, the first 4 episodes.

Theme’s been glued to my brain again since rewatching some of Season 4.

Participant

OH YEAH

Participant

next week is episode 1 and 2 then? May not make tonight :'(

Keymaster

I would rather wait and watch a HD copy each week than binge on 4 SD copies of dubious origin, then wait another month for a new episode.

This is me, also. Looking forward to watching the first episode tonight.

Participant

Same bat time, same bat channel, fine folks.

Participant

yes, the invitation is for all! we have a full house and and it’s great fun to watch it together… see you there!

Participant

Which episode are you showing tonight?

Participant

3 if im not mistaken

Participant

yes people, episode 5 is here now.. for those who couldn’t wait and watched the 4 leaked episodes… they’re done! watch fresh new episodes at machu picchu!

Participant

Are these viewing parties still going on? Im visiting chengdu for a couple of months in 3 days and game of thrones/pizza sounds like a unavoidable combination.

Keymaster

Are these viewing parties still going on? Im visiting chengdu for a couple of months in 3 days and game of thrones/pizza sounds like a unavoidable combination.

The next season of Game of Thrones won’t air until next year, so those viewing parties are on hold right now. For now at Machu Picchu there’s a gaming night on Wednesdays and an open-mic event on Thursdays.

Participant

Forgot that each season only had ten episodes, my bad. Game night looks hella retro, looking forward to meeting some of you there.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.