Playing Basketball in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPlaying Basketball in Chengdu?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m moving to Chengdu in August so I’ll see you on the courts

Participant

I’m moving to Chengdu in August so I’ll see you on the courts

Noticed that there’s been a lot of interest in playing some ball. This weekend I’m planning on playing around noon on Saturday, and then Sunday afternoon at the Nike Basketball Park.

Chime in if you want to join.

Participant
    Quote:
    Noticed that there’s been a lot of interest in playing some ball. This weekend I’m planning on playing around noon on Saturday, and then Sunday afternoon at the Nike Basketball Park.

Chime in if you want to join.

Which court r u going to tmrw?

sorry guys. i just split my shin open and got stitches tonight. i’m out for the week. i recommend that you guys check out nike bball park for some pickup games

Participant
    Quote:
    i just split my shin open and got stitches tonight. i’m out for the week.

Unlucky bro. Hope you well. I’m probably heading to nike bball park anyway. See u next time then.

So is there anybody else going tmrw or the day after?

Participant

Those courts are nice…I’ll be there. I might be able to get one other person, too, but not guaranteed. Noon tomorrow?

Participant

If any of you folks work weekends like myself, me and 1 or 2 other dudes usually play tuesdays or wednesdays every week at the nike basketball court behind tianfu square. email me at [email protected] for confirmation though if you’d like to join cuz i never check my private messages.

Participant

usually around 6 oclock

Participant

Right so I started this thread like 3 weeks ago and I haven’t found a team that practice every week but I have met some good basketball players that play bb almost on a daily basic. I have played in almost every popular court in Chengdu(Sichuan gymnasium, decathlon, nike park, sichuan uni) and for me I think the nike one is the best one just because it location.

Tomorrow I am meeting some of these chinese players between 4 and 5 pm. If any of you guys want to come you’re welcome!

how was sichuan gym?

Participant

Nike basketball park behind tianfu square. tonight. me and two other foreigners. 5-8. be there or be rhombus.

We can hold a routine basketball game every weekend! Any body get interested?

Participant

Sounds interesting. But I sometimes work on Sat or Sun. So not pretty sure if I can join you.

I’d be in for a regular weekend game and I’m sure a few others would also be. I’m also interested in joining towelie’s weekday games once my leg heals.

We should put our plan on the agenda. Nike Basketball park every Sat or Sun? Let’s gether ourselves first then we can make a team and a group.

Quote:
    Let’s gether ourselves first then we can make a team and a group.

This has been a goal of mine for a while now. Hoping to eventually have a small competitive league and tournament.

Participant

My roommate and I are down to come and play on the weekends.

Nike Park at 4 today? Any takers? 18628068075. Hit me up

Participant

Hey Brendan do you still ball occasionally? I just got here from new York and lately I’ve been ballin at Sichuan gymnasium and Chengdu stadium. If you want to link up sometime and ball out shoot me an email at [email protected].

Same to Julio or anyone else who wants to ball.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.