Poi, Spinning or Juggling in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPoi, Spinning or Juggling in Chengdu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone here is interested in Poi, spinning, or juggling?

Hope to find some likeminded people or groups!

Thanks 😉

Keymaster

I know a few people into this, I will refer them to this post.

Participant

Thats awesome, many thanks indeed! 🙂

Participant

Ah forgot to comment here. got caught up with some things and it slipped my mind but charlie referred me to it. Yeah I have a contact staff, puppy hammer, and LED contact poi here. I had a rope dart but i’m not sure if its still here or not, would have to look for it. Don’t spin so often just because I don’t have people to play with and it started to lose its appeal after so many years of being the loner and not having people to practice together.

I would definitely be down to meet up sometime for a flow sesh though. both me and charlie live in yulin. sorry for not commenting sooner. hmu and lets set something up. I have a couple weeknights that work and weekends are usually flexible.

Participant

Hey hey! 😉

Many thanks for the message and sorry for the delay in replying myself. That sounds awesome – yeah, I know how it feels to lose interest when spinning alone so it would definitely be nice to hang out and share some skills. Im a juggler for some years but started spinning a couple of months ago. I am basically practicing most days and watching videos to learn trick by trick. I would love to hear your experiences on learning etc.

I have just got back to Chengdu a couple of days ago and live in Hangkonggang, in the south, so not far from Yulin. Would be happy to meet up sometime lets try arrange something!

all best

Richard

Participant

ok cool. add my wechat austinfoyt and we will touch base and figure something out in the near future.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.