Possible Poker games

HomeForumsIn ChengduPossible Poker games

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

I have thinking about running some poker action from my place. Maybe a weekly thing if we can get enough players each week. It would be free beer all night for anyone who comes and plays. Let me know if anyone would be interested if something like this started

I know Dave’s Oasis on Binjiang Zhonglu (I believe..) has been doing something like this for a while. I’m actually writing up a post on meet-up groups in Chengdu, and I’m just waiting on the info from the poker meet-up before I post it. Stay tuned!

Cool. Yeah I usually play with a small group of friends at Dave’s Oasis. There’s a bit of poker interest spread about the area, but it’s been difficult to get everyone in one place at one time.

Where are you located?

If you’re looking to find some casual players, you can find them at Dave’s tonight. I’ve been trying to get a regular weekly tournament going, which has been fun when there are enough players.

Participant

Im located in Qingyang near south western university. Cool i’ll come tonight to daves. What time does it start at?

Hey Massi, I hear poker at Dave’s during the week usually gets started around 9pm

Participant

Hey, I’ve just come to Chengdu and I’m interested in playing too. I might go to Dave’s next week to check it out, is the poker still running do you know?

They play regularly on Thurs and Sat nights usually starting around 9:30pm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.