Professional Remedial Massage

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsProfessional Remedial Massage

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoDan.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys

Iam here to offer the professional remedial massage service, I have  worked as professional masseuse in AUS more than 3 years and I have done thousands of customers and made them heaps better.

There is no weird part for my massage style at all, so you don’t need to worry about the suffer or scream section will happen during the massage, all you will receive is relax or good pain for your injured muscles 🙂

I mainly can do head neck shoulders and arms becoz I don’t have massage table for the other parts of the body. but if you do have the table and willing to make your rest parts feel better, I can make it without problem:)

I do this  just for some casual cashes with my good skills while I am doing my study, so I won’t take the price too serious and it wont be expensive. However, the result is guaranteed to make your sore parts feel better and better and then fixed the pain issue eventually. I am pretty confident that my massage is much better than most massage shops in Chengdu 🙂

In the end , soz may let some dudes feel disappointed, becoz it is professional remedial massage, so there is no sexual part included and I am a guy LOL 😀

If you wanna make your sore muscles get better, plz leave msg here, and we can  start to arrange the massage.

Cheers

What’s your price range? I’m sure you know, but it’s a tough market to compete in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.