Realtor Renting Apartments

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRealtor Renting Apartments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I am Taryn. I am the real estate agency. I have a lots of apartments rent in chengdu . Long-term and short-term rent apartments.If you want to fine a nice apartment in chengdu and want anything is easy here, you just contact with me.

Wechat: 13693402390 (phone is the seem number)

Participant

hi ,

i am santosh from india….i want an double bed room appartment in yu lin pin shang near trust mart. i will be comin in the last week of august…send me ur contact number and if u have any appartments then send me the pic to my email id: [email protected]

requirements of the appartment:

1. it should be on or above 15th floor.

2. large kitchen with large living room

3. i will give one month advance and pay the rent monthly.

4. cost of the appartment should not exceed 2500 rmb.

Participant

Santosh, just to give you some reality/expectations – I’ve never met any apartment that allows you to pay one month in advance with a monthly rental. It’s almost exclusively like, half a year up front plus deposit, then as low as 3 months at a time, but sometimes again 6 months. In addition, the number of high-rises near that yulin trust mart is very few, any? I don’t know, but finding a 15+ floor where most of the apartments are 6 floor walk-ups for 2500rmb, ignoring the kitchen/bedroom requirements, is going to leave you homeless. 😀

Participant

dude first of all i have been in china for 8 years and in yulin for 4 years and for all the landlords and the brokers i use to pay like this only , so if u cant find anything like this than its ok i can find it by myself and for ur information in yulin ping shang all the appartments are 25  floors and  the appartent which i am looking for will er dong 4 dan yuan so if u can find any then let me know….i will sign the contract for 1 year….thank u

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.