Renting a 41F Room @ Jiuyanqiao

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting a 41F Room @ Jiuyanqiao

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, Sadly my time in Chengdu has come to an end and I must leave so I am looking for a new flatmate to take over my room in our 3 bedroom apartment right next to Jiuyanqiao. It is on the 41st floor (the top floor) and has amazing views, you can see almost all of Chengdu!

The Flat:
    3 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom. Fully equipped kitchen, all rooms have ac/heating and it is extremely nicely furnished.

The Area:
    It is a nice area that is very popular with foreigners. At street level there are hundreds of restaurants (mostly Chinese but a few western ones as well). Hongqi, wowo, 7eleven etc.. are all within 1 minute walk and a larger supermarket is 3 minutes walk away. If you are a student Sichuan University is 5-10 minutes walk depending on which gate you go to. Niuwangmiao metro station is about 5 minutes walk and the closest bus station with several lines on the first ring road is 2 minutes. Also for those who like a drink Jiuyanqiao bar street and Lankwaifong are both within 5 minutes.

The Room:
    It is the master room with a window looking out in 2 directions. A massive extended windowsill which is perfect for sitting on reading a book, studying etc… The bed is honestly the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in (that’s including beds back in England). Whenever the landlord comes he likes to boast how it cost more than 15,000 RMB and he got it imported specially from Germany!

There is currently 1 other flat mate living here. A French girl. She is very sociable and friendly. There is also a much smaller room available.

The rent is 1,800RMB/Month. I know it is not the cheapest in Chengdu but I think it is probably the nicest. We were so happy when we found this place and i’m gutted that I have to leave it. There is a link to photos below. If you are interested or would like to arrange to come and have a look please send me a email [email protected]

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cgsrjqci1kkid6a/AADqm7u_pMBxmRphoeqANcwua

Participant

Looks awesome, is it near Wangjiang campus? Because that’s where I’m gonna be going. I’m interested in it but I won’t be in Chengdu until the 27th.

What do the utilities usually run on a place like that?

Participant

Hi!

my name is yaelle. I am a french student. On september i will come to chendgu with a friend of mine. Your post interested us. So if it’s ok for you, let me know 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.