Renting Master Bedroom (available now)

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Master Bedroom (available now)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Renting out the master bedroom in my apartment.Available now.

Apartment: Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment on the 7th floor including a roof garden on the 8th floor.
    Living room: separated  into a cozy living room and a dinning area.
    Master bedroom: queen size bed with newly purchased mattress and large wooden wardrobes.Also an extra wokring/studying area (or excise area) by the window with desk and bookshelf.
    Bathroom:sitting toilet and bathtub.
    Kitchen: Oven,coffee machine, kettle,microwave ,fridge and other cooking tools,all new.

Location: In the Shuangnan neighbourhood,very convenient location,there’re bakery,Starbucks,Ito Yakoda, Renrenle supermarket, local farmers’ market outside the complex;5-10minutes walk from the metro line 3.

Payment: 1200rmb/month rent + sharing management fee, utilities (electric, gas, Internet etc.)
    Require:Smoking area is by the kitchen window only. We take turn to do the weekly cleaning but would be great if you are able to keep the house especially the kitchen clean on a daily bases.(I’ve worked very hard to keep the apartment roaches and rats free which is rare in Chengdu I’m sure you can imagine)

Contact me via wechat: xiaobinder

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.