Renting Master Bedroom in Gaoxin High Tech

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Master Bedroom in Gaoxin High Tech

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking to rent out the master bedroom in my apartment to female only!!

Master bedroom with own washroom(bathtub) for rent.
    Location: Chengdu gaoxin(high-tech district).Tianfu second street

•Garden name: “Arcadia Court”
    •Apartment describe: 22floor, corner unit view, two bedroom, living room, dining area,two balcony,two washroom, face to dayuan park, very nice view. Starbucks and Metro supermarket &Ito Yakoda supermarket across the street,lovely swimming pool.

House total space is 92sqm. I am rent out the master room(have ur own washroom with bathtub, space about 26sqm). Modern style furnitures. Already have everything in the house, will love to share with such Coffee machine, cooking tools, oven, cups, plates, etc. the room is available on 1st,September .2017.

•Payment: 1800rmb/month rent + sharing management fee, utilities (electric, gas, Internet etc..
    •Require: a female roommate.( Chinese or foreigners)
    •My name is Maggie Chen, I am a easy going Chinese girl are from local Sichuan, Iam doing export & import trade work. If you are interested please free to contact with me. I will send you some photos and give you more details of the apartment.

My cellphone: 15982357771
    Wechat: maggiechen111

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.