Renting Room in a Shared Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Room in a Shared Apartment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello!

My roomie is moving back to America, and leaving a bedroom open in our two-man apartment. The room is available from now until June 15, which is when I move out myself. Of course you can arrange with the owner to take over the contract from that point.

We pay 1200 per person per month (not including water, gas, electricity and management fees).

The apartment sits in the 53rd floor (awesome view on clear days!) of Noble Sky Intl Apartments. The whole building is quite new, and the standard of the apartment is good, considering the price.

If interested, send msg or add wechat 18284570992, or email [email protected]

Participant

Jiuyanqiao is a nice area right across the river from Sichuan University, and is well connected to public transport. First Ring Road runs right outside the building, making it easy to take taxi and bus. Niuwangmiao Subway Station on Line 2 is a couple minutes walking distance away. Like any good area in Chengdu, it has ample restaurants and bars to cater to anyone. Lan Kui Fang and the bar area north of Sichuan Univ are all in walking distance.

Participant

Please check WeChat for a new invite; I attempted to contact you to discuss the apartment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.