Room Available in Duplex Near US Consulate

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRoom Available in Duplex Near US Consulate

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Avatar photoMiya.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The penthouse is shared with my parents and a young, very friendly Indian Chengdu resident who  works in IT and travels a lot for work. I studied in England and enjoyed a lot my experience staying with a very nice landlady in London, now I work in diplomacy in Beijing but would continue to share my family home with paying guests. My parents lives here, their room is on the second floor, they  don’t cook Sichuan food or speak local dialect, they only speak mandarin. We started to host paying guests after three of my English friends stayed with us in 2013, my parents are very used to flat sharing with non-Chinese speakers.

About the flat

The penthouse has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room with TV and books, a conservatory, a south-facing balcony and a private rooftop garden. The xiaoqu is quiet, has lots of green, central but not crowded.

About the location

No. 21 Renminnanlu 4th section.

It’s 1 min walk to Nijiaqiao Metro station, 2 min to airport shuttle bus stop (arrival), 8 min to Polycentre, and 15 min to Raffles city plaza/KehuaBeilu, 4 metro stops to Chunxilu, it has easy access to many bus lines, 77 to Jiuyanqiao, 99 to Ikea, 76 to Carrefour, 114 etc. underground parking for scooter and car (using of parking is not included in the rent). Arguably the best location to live in town.

About the room:

The room will be available is the small bedroom downstairs. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, has excellent views overlooking Zongnan area. Extra storage space could be provided. The other room downstairs is let to a 26 year old Indian guy who has stayed with us for 3 year now, he works in IT and travels for business a lot, these two rooms share one bathroom.

The rent is 1800 a month inclusive, which covers the rent, wuguan fees, water, electricity, gas, wifi (these would come up to about 200 yuan a month). First instalment is 3 months rent + a month deposit.

If you are looking for something more upscale, my room with soft Dunlop mattress, private bathroom (with a bathtub) and balcony could be arranged to let for the right tenant, price would be 2600 a month.

About future tenant

We are looking for an easy-going paying guest, preferably a professional who is friendly, considerate and tidy, who would become a friend with us. This flat is beautiful and comfortable, a great place to relax and unwind after a long day at work. Only contact me if this sounds like the kind of place that suits your lifestyle and budget. No couples. No pets or smoking. Minimum 6 months lease, 1 year preferred.

If you are interested, please send me an email: fan.yang AT eda.admin.ch (i don’t often check inbox here), as finding a place to stay/guest to move in is a inter-viewing process, if would be great if you could also tell me something about yourself. Images upon request. No need for me to let it in a hurry, as most of the time we have two or more empty bedrooms available, you are welcome to send me a request regardless of the posting date.

Keymaster

Looks nice – are there any photos available?

Participant

Update: the small room has been let, contract ends in 15th Aug 2017.

A big private bedroom with bathroom might be available for short (a few weeks) to long term (up to one year) lease, price depends on the length of stay ranging from 3400 – 2800 monthly,  it comes with air purifier and extra heater, price inclusive of all utilities. Contact me if it suits your need and budget.

http://photo.blog.sina.com.cn/photo/1214575101/001kcesZzy76pxh7bi585

Participant

update, the small bedroom will be available from 22nd July, price is the same, 1800 all inclusive. 🙂  rent exclusively to those who have 9-5 office job, since next door neighbor is renovating their flat, could be noisy at working hours.

if you are interested, plz add me on WeChat: tanguera

fyi, the master bedroom with private bathroom advertised above is taken by a Swiss guy working in the Consulate, so the first floor will be shared by 3 ppl.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.