Items Needed for Residential Permit?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionItems Needed for Residential Permit?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, I have a question, what items are needed for a residential permit? I always forget to do this, so want to get this squared out.  thanx ahead of time.

Participant

Need: 1.passport 2.photocopy of passport and latest visa 3.sometimes they ask for a copy of your rental lease. My lease is a verbal agreement, so they asked for landlord’s phone number and called her.

Participant

I’ve always needed the accomodation registration form from the police, the original, not a copy…

Participant

@Olsen: Oh yeah, crucial. I forgot that.

Participant

I made note the following items are required IOT obtain a Residential Permit:

1. Passport
    2. Copy of passport w/visa-latest stamp
    3. Copy of rental lease/agreement
    4. Accomodation registration form (obtained from PSB)

Then where do i take these items ?

Thanks

Participant

The alien registration for is from your local police station, not the PSB. You’ll also need a couple of passport photos, and if the residence permit is longer than a year and it’s the first time you get it you’ll need a medical certificate from a clinic down in Tongzilin. (More passport photos needed there, but the security guard outside can take them for you.)

Once you have everything the office is at Tianfu square, behind the Mao statue.

Participant

Olsen,

Thanks for the info.

Participant

All,

I need the medical/physical exam, does nayone know where this takes place and/if their is more than one place to obtain it?

Thanks

Participant

@ otchengdu – There is a dedicated clinic that does the health exams in Tongzilin which, if memory serves me correctly, is on the left hand side of  North Tongzalin Road about half way along if you are travelling from Renmin Nan Lu.

Participant

Dear Jerry,

I have no idea of what exact certificate you are taking about, it is Work Residence Permit or the slip expats have to issue within 24 hours since the timing of entering into China from the police station in charge of your accommodation?

If it is Work Residence Permit,it’s complicated, I could talk with you about it then.

If it is the slip of residential permit, it’s quite easy to get, just within below documentation go to the police station in charge of your accommodation,

1. Original Passport

2. 1 copy of passport and 1 copy of your current visa

3. 1 copy of lease contract

4. 1 copy of ID of the landlord

5. phone number of the landlord.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.