Moving To Chengdu (Web Strategist Available)

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsMoving To Chengdu (Web Strategist Available)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

I’m a full-time SEO/SMO/Web Strategist and an indie Sound designer.  I’ll be moving to Chengdu for job at the end of this month.  It will be my first time in China— uber-excited!

I’m actually hired as SEO for a software company, but I am looking for web consulting opportunities as well. I have 3 years experience in the organic SEO/SMO/Optimization field (and music production.) If you have any friends or relatives looking for a web strategist, it’d be great if you could share my profile with them or spread the word or just let me know if there are any opportunities. (For more details, please view my public LinkedIn Profile)

I’d love to collaborate with producers and really excited about exploring the music scene there. I’d like to know whether anyone here own a NES Console at their place (or somewhere we can play retro games) :p haha

One more thing, can you please add me to Music, Football, Gaming related WeChat / QQ groups in Chengdu ?

WeChat: xonikk

qq:2332284576

mail[at]mighil.com

TIA, looking forward to meeting you 🙂

Keymaster

I’d like to know whether anyone here own a NES Console at their place (or somewhere we can play retro games) :p haha One more thing, can you please add me to Music, Football, Gaming related WeChat / QQ groups in Chengdu ? Contact: WeChat: xonikk qq:2332284576 mail[at]mighil.com TIA, looking forward to meeting you :)

We have a weekly retro/indie game night in Chengdu on Wednesdays: Chengdu Gaming Federation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.