Room Available Near Jinli/Minzu U.

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRoom Available Near Jinli/Minzu U.

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoLiam.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey everybody,

I just had a really great roommate head back to the US, so I’ve got an open room. The apartment is located very near to the Nationalities University (Minzu Daxue), Wuhou Temple and Jinli Street, plus the Tibetan district. It’s a cool area if you don’t know it, lots of good restaurants and new ones opening every day, and kind of in the center of a few bar districts. Metro Line 3 is opening (I think next year) right out front, but for now there are busses direct to Tianfu Square, the Software Park, plus we’re 3 bus stops from Metro Line 1. It’s a 2-story apartment with rooftop garden and a big balcony, about 90 square meters inside and equal space outdoors.

Right now it’s me and one other roommate (upstairs); I’m a US American and he’s South African. We’re both English teachers, so our schedules vary but we tend to work afternoons/evenings. Both pretty laid back, although my roommate is pretty outgoing whereas I guess I’m a little more introverted. We’re both always up for hanging out, chatting, eating together etc. and go out/have the occasional house party. Also, I recently got a puppy who’s really turning out to be a great dog, he’s really quiet and friendly if a little bit rambunctious still.

Your room would be the one across the hallway from mine. It’s pretty spacious and has a big window that lets in a lot of light, and there’s a lot of shelving plus you can use the closets in the hallway. The apartment has a large seating/dining area, a narrow but good-sized kitchen with stovetop/oven/fridge/etc., and then the balcony and upstairs. Oh, and 2 bathrooms, one Chinese squatter and one Western sitter, the latter is in my room. Contact me on Wechat if you want some photos, @ LiamFoster.

Ideally, you’d be somebody who’s clean, friendly, respectful, responsible, yadayada. Also, I’d prefer somebody who’s staying long-term, since it’s easier for me, although the roommate who just moved out was only short term and she was awesome, so it really depends on the person. Rent works by you pay me and then I pay the landlord (since I’m planning to stay for a while), and it’s 1000/month every 3 months plus a deposit, so 4000 yuan up front and then 3000 in 3 months. Utilities are crazy low (by American standards at least), I think they come out to something like 2-300 yuan a month once the AC’s off, including internet, gas/water, and electric.

If you’re interested hit me up on Wechat, look up LiamFoster, or you can text me 15828469973. We’ll set up a time when you can come by and see the place/hopefully meet both me and my roommate (and the dog), look at the place etc. Hopefully I’d like to rent it by October, but it’s available now.

Look forward to meeting you.
    ~Liam

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.