Room Available Near SWUFE Guanghua Campus

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRoom Available Near SWUFE Guanghua Campus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

My current roommate is moving out in January so I am looking for a new roommate for next semester

A room in a nice two-bedroom apartment available from March (maybe even Feb) until the beginning of July when the spring semester ends (negotiable). The building complex is just on the north side of the Guanghua campus, on the opposite side of the road from the main north gate. The building is well managed and secure. The apartment is on the 9th floor. Two bedrooms, living room, balcony, large toilet, kitchen, washing machine, internet, AC etc. You would have the larger room. The apartment is nicer than most of the others I’ve seen around this area. The location is also very convenient, there is a large bus terminal nearby taking you anywhere on the 2nd ring road (K1/K2), the subway entrance is about 100m away (subway should open next month). Stores, restaurants etc. nearby

Rent: 1300/month per person +utilities (Around ~100-150 per month/person)

Preference: Both Male&Female ok, contact me and write about yourself and we’ll see. No pets/kids though

About me: I’m a 24 year old exchange student from Finland studying Chinese here at SWUFE. I came to China in September this year. I’m an easy going person who gets along well with most people. I like the apartment to be in OK condition. I’m going to be quite busy at times since I’m also writing my master’s thesis but I also like to go out and have some fun once in a while.

wechat: kalle9991

email: [email protected]

Participant

No longer available

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.