Renting a Room Near Tianfu Software Park

HomeForumsIn ChengduRenting a Room Near Tianfu Software Park

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a beautiful, spacious 3 bedroom apartment near the new exhibition center, close by to Tianfu software park on Tianfu Avenue. The apartment is quiet and have lot of trees and greenery all the year round. Home has all of the home appliances.
    I have one room to rent now, in the room has AC and high speed Internet.

Call me at 18380421983 or you can email me [email protected]. I am a Chengdu local, but speak English.

Participant

The room photos are here:)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Hi!

what is the price for a month?

thanks

Participant

Hi Stella, price month?

Participant

I asked, price is 1250 rmb for 1 room, usually at this price you can rent an entire apartment…

Participant

@SW park? I think going rate for reasonable place at the park is around 2-3k/mo 😀

Participant

Close SW Park for an entire apartment around 80mq with good finitures, I checked out 1.400 rmb… so for my standards, 1.250 rmb ONLY FOR 1 ROOM, is expensive. Sure, you need go around with a chinese friend, for catch an honest price.

Now I live near the Ocean Park (Haichang Road), in a new apartment of 100mq, price of rent is 800rmb month… finally in the end of the year I will have a subway station at 10 minutes by walk…

😉

Keymaster

The area near the software can be very expensive. It depends on which residential complex this is in. But 3-4k apartments aren’t uncommon around here at all.

Participant

@Rick, @Charlie: Thanks.

Rent was 1250 including everything (maintenance, electricity, internet, gas+water and a TV subscription!).

It is rented out already.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.