Renting a Tongzilin Room 1,200 / month

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting a Tongzilin Room 1,200 / month

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi. I advertised on here last month for the room. My housemate had visa issues and had to stay but now he is 100% moving out.
    En-suite room available near shenxianshu park, tongzilin – Victoria Apartments. Lease is until July 25th (option to extend) at 1200 yuan per month (although if you’re not here that long still get in touch we can work something out).

Master bedroom, double bed, wide screen TV in room and apartment is fully furnished. Also has two balconies which is useful with the weather soon to get warmer.

Apartment complex next to a bus stop that has buses going to near Tongzilin Metro (5-10 mins), Tianfu Sq (20-30 mins), Jinli Street (10 mins), American Embassy (10 mins) so very convenient.

Apartment is in a really safe, secure compound. We’ve been living here one year and never had any problems with noisy neighbours, security guards etc. Me and my housemate are friends from the UK and are chilled out and if you’re a similar person get in touch and you can have a look.

Contact me on: 15108366536 or email [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.