Renting Apartment Near SWUFE

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Apartment Near SWUFE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Room for rent near Xinan Caida university in quiet neighbourhood (available right now)

Starting from now I have a room available 10-15 min walk from Xinan Caida University (SWUFE, 西南财经大学). The address is jincui nanlu 1 (锦翠南路). The neighbourhood is quiet, there is a hongqi close-by (3 min walk), big supermarkets like Metro and Auchan are a bit further out (15-20 min walk). There are plenty of bus options to other parts of Chengdu as well. It’s an ideal place for people who study at Caida.

The apartment is on the 4th floor (no elevator), is fully furnished (except TV), has wifi, is spacious and clean with 3 bedrooms. You will be sharing the apartment with a Dutch guy and a Chinese girl. I will be away a lot for work and will be leaving the apartment the end of this year. The whole place will become available for 2500 rmb.

Bedroom: size: 20 m2, private bathroom ensuite. furnished and airco, 1250 rmb a month. Payment for 3 months + 1 month deposit. Plus shared utility bill, internet etc.

Interested? Please call or text me at 18382357011. U can add me on Weixin (ID: dirkdedeke) and I can send u pictures.

Dirk

Participant

Hi!

I will be studying at SWUFE from september to January And I’m still looking for an appartment. So I may be interested.

I’m a Belgian girl from Brussels.

You can contact me by mail : [email protected] because I don’t have a Chinese cell phone yet to call you.

Thanks

Louise Arimont

Participant

Pro tip Louise – i rented a single room flat 2 mins from caida for 1200. nuff said.

Participant

this room has been rented out.

Participant

Make sure it’s the same CaiDa. Lots of people sign up for uni here now, and since unis are all splitting into numerous campuses very distant from eachother, finding a place based on purely uni name not neighbourhood or specifying which campus can be a risk you don’t want to end up on the wrong side of 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.