Renting Room in Tongzilin Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRenting Room in Tongzilin Apartment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Two male, late twenties professionals looking for a third roommate in spacious, well-kept Tongzilin apartment.

Your room is nice and big. Lots of storage. Queen bed. Share a full bathroom with one of the other roommates.

10 minute walk to Tongzilin metro. 5 minute walk to Carrefour. Local to lots of western restaurants (and lots of Chinese restaurants, of course). Easy to catch a cab at our gate any time of day.

Price and payment depends on time commitment. Let us know how long you want to stay, and we’ll work something out.

Participant

Hi!

You might have this room rented long before I arrive… but thought I’d throw my hat in the ring, just in case. I’m a 52 year old American female looking to rent a comfortable room for about 13 months while teaching English at Disney English. I ‘ll arrive in Chengdu in early August. My contract ends at the beginning of Sept 2017, but I may resign for an additional 15 month contract… However, since I’m hanging on to my house in the U.S., and the mortgage payment, I need very affordable accommodations in China.

I don’t suppose the bathroom in this space is a “western style” bathroom??? In case you don’t find a roommate by August, photos and an approximate rent amount would be helpful. I’d like to find a safe space for around 2,000 RMB/mo or less… not sure how reasonable that is at the moment, but that’s about the extent of my budget. Are utilities above the rent pymnt or included?

Best regards,

Rachel

Participant

Hello!

I will be moving to Chengdu in abuot 2 weeks (April 27th). American Expat teaching English. Would you mind PMing me some details if it still available? Thanks.

Doug P.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.