Rooms Avail. in Penthouse Near US Consulate

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsRooms Avail. in Penthouse Near US Consulate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Location is on Renminnanlu 4th Section, 1 min walk to Nijiaqiao Metro, convenient for Sichuan uni, Yulin, airport, Tianfu high-tech south, etc.

The flat is 232 m2 plus 60 m2 private rooftop, with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a living room and a conservatory. Arty, well-equipped, spacious and green. The flat is my family home, now I’m based in Switzerland and my parents live in the countryside most of the time, they occasionally come back to take care of things.

Four rooms are available to let, a master bedroom with private bathroom on 2nd floor, a master bedroom with private bathroom on 1st floor, a middle sized bedroom and a small bedroom (these two share one bathroom), number of guests are 2 – 4 people at most times. All rooms have double bed (two with latex mattresses), AC, air filter, all rooms have breathable view over roofs of Zongnan.

Price is 1900 – 3000 RMB, all utilities and management fees included, no agency fee, can pay monthly, long term preferred.

We provide kitchenware and bedding, the guest also has access to my books , Bose speakers and DVD. Similar flat is usually listed 13000+ in normal rental market. It has been popular with mature students and young professionals in Consulates.

Availability of specific room is subject to time of communication, I usually don’t rent the rooms all out at the same time. We are looking for professionals who are clean and considerate, who prefer to live in calm place amid city vibe, and whose characters are welcome by other guests.

If interested, please write to yfmiyaATgmail.com, introduce yourself and your intended rental time.

Pictures.

Best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Now small room and middle room available to let.

Participant

Hi Miya! Are there any rooms still available to rent?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.