Seeking a Dance Teacher (Jazz & Hip Hop)

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking a Dance Teacher (Jazz & Hip Hop)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi,I’m Xia,a local chinese.My wife and I have been runing a dance studio for a few month now in western zone,High technology District(高新西区),near UESTC(电子科技大学清水河校区).We’re looking for a dancer to teach jazz or hip-hop dance at our studio part-timely.The students are mostly 18-30 girls,no more than 10 students in a class,each lesson will last 1-1.5 hours (including break time).There’ll be 2-3 lessons per week.

We offer 150-200rmb/lesson depending on your skill and experience,as profit sharing is under discussion.

both boy and girl are welcome as long as you’re a experienced dancer with a fun and friendly character.No need for a B.F.A.

The studio is not in the city center,however you can easily take the subway (line No.2) to Tianhe road(天河路),then take bus No.116 for a 15-min ride. 40-50 mins in total from city center(Tianfu square) to our studio.

Participant

Please contact me via email or phone([email protected],13608237047)if you’re interested!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.