Seeking for Speaker of Estuary English

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSeeking for Speaker of Estuary English

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Guys or Ladies,

I am writing this post to try to seek for someone who could speak Estuary English.

I am  a young PRC qualified lawyer and now preparing for the Qualified Lawyer Transfer Scheme to be a solicitor qualified in England and Wales. The QLTS has a part of interview exam which would be interviewed in London by native professionals.  As from the insider experience (who have failed the QLTS once) , if the interviewee could speak the English as native as how the locals speak, then the score of the interviewee could be better with a better chance to succeed. Well my English is far from Estuary English. Thus,  hope anyone who with the Estuary English accent could generously enlighten me as to the oral English.

As for exchange, I would like to provide a legal understanding of the PRC matters for communication (if you have any interest) or with regard to your legal problems I could from my practice experience provide personal consulting  to you (upon your request and subject to my practice area [capital marketing, corporate, M&A, property]). However, you may find a nice local friend, who is a whovian.

Such enlightenment would not  cost much of your time and could be arranged at the weekends upon your need.   Anyone interested could contact me (through this forum message).

Thank you.

Participant

I have sent you a private message.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.