Seeking Musical Friends for Creation & Shows

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSeeking Musical Friends for Creation & Shows

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello all, im looking for a musical friend (prefarably guitarist) to form a small band with, ive got music software with a load of samples, so we can make some awesome backing tracks and then play/sing ontop of it!

This is pretty much the best time to do this, being in china there is easy access to cheap recording studios, sticker printing, CD printing, t-shirt etc, there is also a  pretty much guaranteed audience due to being a ‘foreigner band’. Also we could probabily  easily get into the local magazines or something.

The genre of music can be metal or post-rock or something like that,

We can meet up and make some tracks, any level of talent is fine, i much prefer creativity to skill. I have pretty unrealistic dreams of what we could do, but whilst im doing nothing, the dream remains that, nothing will happen unless we do something! If you like the sound of this crazy idea and would like to get involved please contact me at wechat ID: themoomins

Keymaster

Hey pika!

Sounds great. (I’m not a guitarist tho!). I’m an indie artist and I’ll be moving to Chengdu in a month or so. The employment license procedure is going on right now.

Currently, I use FL Studio and tons of 3rd party VST/VSTis, and own an Alesis q25 controller.

Can you link me some of your previous works/projects? I don’t use WeChat. If you could provide me your email, that’d be great. or feel free to write me — [email protected]

You can find my works here:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/xonikk/id661266166

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.