Selling Ebike, TV, Treadmill

HomeForumsIn ChengduSelling Ebike, TV, Treadmill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello together,

i will leave chengdu soon, because of this  i will sell some stuff.

Selling my Electro Bike (QILEI Q72C10) very Beautiful. Had the newest Batterie technology when i bought (March 2017). Reason for selling -. It is very convenient if you need to come somewhere fast. The Bike is the reason why i could make a lot of Part Time job, because i must often change the location and if i would take subway or Bus i would need too much time to change the location.
    Distance: more than 40 km (with the highest gear) With the lowest gegart should be more than 60 km.

Will sell it for 2400 or best offer.

Sell my TV TCL D42A571U. New Price was 3299 i bought it last September. 42 Zoll. The TV has following Features: 2 x HDMI, Android 4.2, 4K (3840*2160), USB. Pickup in Qingyang close to the SWUFE. Ask for 1500 yuan.
    Furthermore I have a Treadmill to sell. I want to sell it for 600 Yuan. Ne new Price was 2199 and it is around two years old.

Last but not worst Two terrarium (big and small) and a lot of stuff inside for sale in Qingyang. For details please pm. Size: 80x45x40 and 40x24x28. Asking for 600 yuan in all.

Contact my WeChat: ggggbgg1
    Pick Up Qingyang close to the SWUFE

best wishes

Participant

Do you still have your ebike AND are you open to a cash offer ASAP?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.