Selling a Natooke Fixed Gear Bicycle

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling a Natooke Fixed Gear Bicycle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This was bought from Natooke 2 years ago and is still in great shape. It just got a tune-up and new bike tires from Natooke, valued at 500?. It’s a colombus steel frame and front/rear brakes. Included is a german-made chain bike lock (valued at 300?), an extremely strong and versatile lock. Asking 2800? for this. Thanks.

Keymaster

Awesome bike, awesome price. I would buy this if it fit me. For anyone interested, this is a size 54 frame if I’m not mistaken, best for someone around 170cm tall.

Participant

This is a steal.  For those looking to get a good bike at a fair price with a good lock to keep it yours forever, this is an insanely good deal.

Something similar to this new would easily cost double.  And you won’t find any similarly priced new bike that can match the quality.

Fortunately, the original owner also had some taste and picked a bike that also looked great.  Can’t say all our customers are graced with that skill.

Participant

I am interested! Let me PM you!

Participant

i’m not sure how reliable PM’s are, or how reliable i am with checking them, so definitely qq or wechat is better. you can find me at both with the number: 2413061173

Participant

Hey,

Is this bike still available?

Thanks!

Participant

Unfortunately we helped see this sweet steed off to a faithful new owner this afternoon.

In brighter news, we’re running our customer appreciation promotions right now and all new bikes are automatically 10% off.

It’s a once-in-a-year occasion to show you all just how much we love you (a lot), so maybe now’s your chance!

Participant

Hey! I actually got the bike and put a hardcore looking metal basket on the front, but am considering selling it (+lock) again in 5 months when I leave Chengdu. I have invested roughly 3600 yuan in it (2800 for bike + 800 yuan for basket), so am thinking of selling the bike and the lock together for 2000 – 2400 yuan or so in November. I haven’t quite figured out the details yet, but if you’re interested, we could arrange something!

Participant

Whoa!  This thing’s becoming the village bicycle.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.