Sending Suitcase + Laptop Home?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSending Suitcase + Laptop Home?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Avatar photoaux.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m leaving Chengdu and going backpacking in a month or so and need to send a large suitcase and laptop home to New Zealand. Any ideas about the best service for this?

I guess I could just put the laptop in the middle of the suitcase but I’d be willing to pay extra if they can offer specific protection for the laptop.

Thanks 🙂

I believe you can’t send the laptop battery, so if it’s built in, they will probably deny it. They will definitely examine all the contents before they accept it.

Keymaster

I believe you can’t send the laptop battery, so if it’s built in, they will probably deny it. They will definitely examine all the contents before they accept it.

Right, good point. I tried to send a tablet to my brother in law a few months ago and couldn’t do it because the battery is not removable. I went to a few different places and played dumb but I couldn’t find a way to get it done. If you can remove the battery from your laptop, that might be an option.

Participant

Mm, right, thanks for the info. Hadn’t considered that at all. I’ll have a think 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.