Renting Serviced Apartments in Wanda and Tongzilin

HomeForumsIn ChengduRenting Serviced Apartments in Wanda and Tongzilin

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoBSL.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My company is a relocation services company.we offer the renting apartment and living services for foreigners and Company executives.Now, we have some service hotel apartments rent in Wanda Plaza(JinNiu) and TongZiLin Area(Most of foreigners and Company executives are living these area), the price is from 5500RMB to 25000RMB per month. the price including everything, you dont need pay anything else. There are 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms apartment with nice decration, and you can cool here yourself. for these apartments can be long-term and short-term renting( an least 1 month).

well, you need pay half month rental to be our commission when you rent the apartments. if you or your company need this,please contact us. Please contact me from email and phone.

Participant

Hello,

I would be interested in renting a 2 bedroom apartment for at least 6 months.

Could you please send me some photos and features of apartments you offers ?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.