Shooting Incident @ Binjiang Dong Lu

HomeForumsIn ChengduShooting Incident @ Binjiang Dong Lu

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoRyan.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just heard a rather concerning piece of news that there was a shooting incident by the river in Chengdu last night: May 14th, 2015. Almost unheard of here, but I have no other information. Can anyone out there provide insight if true? Its obviously a popular area so be good to know more.

Participant

http://m.weibo.cn/1649469284/3842439041303398/weixin?wm=3333_2001&sourcetype=weixin&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0

The following is just from hearsay:
    Some guy got shot in the head outside a tea house this afternoon in Bin Jiang road close to LKF. He got sent to the hospital and they didn’t find a bullet. It supposedly went through his left eye and back out through the back of his head. They did find the bullet shellcasing.

null

Participant

Some live footage

https://vid.me/GlBV

Keymaster

I heard about this last night, everyone was talking about it. In the video that I saw, the guy was injured and sitting in the chair, but clearly still alive. There’s definitely some weirdness around this though… no bullet or shell-casing found on the scene. I’m not a doctor, but that looks like a small amount of blood for being shot in the skull.

Participant

I don’t know much about this incident, but I was on my way home in a taxi on Tuesday night 3am (Wednesday morning) and witnessed a car getting attacked by guys with machetes.

By the time I got back to my apartment I noticed that the guards had their hard hats on which isn’t normal.

Participant

That amount of blood is ridiculously small for bullet to the head…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.