Squash Courts in Chengdu? Looking 4 Match

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSquash Courts in Chengdu? Looking 4 Match

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

New to the area… In Anren during the week but Chengdu at the weekends. Keen Squash player from London. Played league standard back in Hammersmith. I brought a racquet out with me in the hope that there may be some courts out here. Are there? If so – let’s play.

Failing that Tennis?

Oscar

Hey so the answer to your question is yes. I’ve played squash in CD before, but I’m not confident enough to take you up on your offer. Anyways, a quick search gave a couple places. Not sure how your Chinese is, but follow the links for Baidu Maps directions. Also note that these places need you to call in advance.

If you’re in the south, there’s this one located in the Chengrenlu Wanda Plaza Mall on Second Ring Road. The phone number is (028)84519666 and it costs 80 for non-members, 50 for members. Never been there myself but the reviewer said you can shower and the facilities there are alright.

If you’re closer to the center of the city, then the Baolihao gym also has squash. Here’s the Baidu map link. Also requires you to phone ahead, phone number (028)86210088.

Again, I don’t have any personal experience with these places, but they’re around.

Participant

Gym at CYNN hotel on Kehua North Road 69 has a squash court..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.