Starting a Business in Chengdu?

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsStarting a Business in Chengdu?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province and one of the most important economic, transportation, and communication centers in Western China, is drawing more and more attention from all over the world. And this is why you are here in chengdu viewing this.

I am a Chinese, being in Chengdu for 5 years. I know Chengdu very well and I am thinking about help/starting a business between Chengdu and another country. I have some interpreting experience and have been working in an international organization for one year.

During the time I was working in the organization, I gained a lot of skills:

1. Editing: I was responsible for editing out magazine
    2. Organize events
    3. Good command of English
    4. Negotiate with people, keep a good relationship with our partners and clients
    5. Well business manners
    6. Good command of office administration.

I know the locations of different places well in Chengdu and would be happy to develop and visit potential clients or go on business trips if necessary.

If you are interested, please reply!

Looking forward to hearing from and working with you.

I’ve PM’d you Tanya.

Participant

I’ve PM’d you Tanya.

well played 🙂

Participant

hey tanya

this is shahab from india doing exhibitions in china,

can you help me some in business?

i want to make setup in chengdu to distribute my products in china

Participant

Hi, Mshahab111 and Tanya:
    We may some oppertunities to work together. Especially we can share some resource (connection, relationship with exbition vender) and also ideas.
    We can sit togtehr somewhere like Old Book Warm. (I will be back to Chengdu around 18th Sep).

And we can also chat on Wechat (I guess Mshahab also has it). My Wechat ID is “YN_Chat”. And you can laso reach me via my email: [email protected]

Br.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.