Students Looking for Apartment

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsStudents Looking for Apartment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys

Me and my friends have just started at Sichuan University and are living in halls but have found we would get much better value for money and a much nicer place if we move out into the city.

Because we are new here, we were wondering what would be the best area of the city to move to. We are looking for a 3/4 bedroom flat for up to 5000 yuan/month, not far from Sichuan uni and with as much life as possible. The busier the better!

Thanks everybody 🙂

Keymaster

The best location is probably one near Sichuan University in the South of the city, perhaps near Kehua Bei Lu. I don’t think you will have much trouble finding a place that meets your criteria for 5k rmb/month. Here’s some info on how to find one: 5 Steps to Renting an Apartment in Chengdu

Participant

Hi catkinson,

I’m also a new student at Sichuan Uni and also want to move out.

Have you guys found a place yet?

Participant

Hello! I might have something interresting for you all.

I am currently searching for 2 flatmates in an appartment in the city center (Waitan), just next to Sichuan Uni.

The flat is composed of 3 bedrooms (one is 1800 yuan, the biggest and the other is 1400 yuan, the smallest, but big enough for one person), 1 bathroom with european WC, kitchen, washing room, diner space with table and a confortable and big living room. The flat is on the 41st floor with an incredible view over the city. It’s like a postcard! Subway is very close (niuwangmiao, line 2, 5/10 minutes by foot), and you have good and cheap restaurants around + a supermarket with Uniqlo and H&m. There is a lot of life around.

If it sounds interesting for any of you, tell me and I’ll give you some pics or info.

Bye !
    Majul.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.