Students, Models, Singers and Dancers

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsStudents, Models, Singers and Dancers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have some goods news for those who are good-looking or sexy or have special talents. I am the liaison of the biggest performance service company. We have lots of clients asking for part-time or contract models, singers or band, dancers and other performance every day. I mean “every day!!!” The working hours usually ranging from 8am to 8pm. The money you are earning will be very competitive guaranteed.

If you think you are interested or qualified or confident, pls do not hesitate to contact me via the following ways:

Email: [email protected]

WeChat: input my cell no below.

Cell: 158-2856-2481

If you are ready, you can send me some fancy pictures and HD demo videos to me.

Cheers, and welcome to be friends with you.

Keymaster

How timely. We just published a podcast about White Monkey Jobs in China.

Participant

Yes. This is right to your point:-) This is how it works when I study in Canada. Thanks, Charlie.

Participant

Hey, I though I was the the liaison of the biggest performance service company! This is a very disappointing development…

Participant

As some of you asked,

Here are two more contact methods:

QQ: 373937561

Skype ID: bruce.liu78

Thank you all for your interest and willingness to partner with me. I will kick my own ass to make things happen for you. Just be a little patient.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.