Learn Mandarin with Sichuan University

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsLearn Mandarin with Sichuan University

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

Good morning everyone.

Our center is The Training Center of International Chinese Teacher of Sichuan University (ICCSU). It is the school for training the TCFL teachers. All of our teachers have obtained the certificate of the International Chinese Teacher Certificate of City & Guilds, but some of them need to have more experience of teaching. So we are looking for foreigners in Chengdu. We will provide 6 hours free course for foreigners. We call this project “Chinese corner”. In one hand, our teachers will get more experience of teaching; in other hand, the foreigners can learn Chinese for free. I think this is mutual benefit.

Some of the teachers already have experience of teaching, while some may not enough. But all the teachers are educated and skilled. In the 6 hours, you may meet several teachers but your lessons is continuous. After the 6 hours, you may choose one of our teacher to continue your study (it may cost some money, depends on the teacher. You may negotiate with your teacher. For more reference of the study expense standard, please link to:http://www.chinesesky.org/mandarin/tuition.html

We do it like this:

1, About the time: It is flexible. When you want to have a lesson, please call me to fix a time. We will arrange a teacher to meet your time.

2, About the location: The place is in our institute.

Our address is

CN: 成都市科华北路141号附1号川大科技展业大厦6楼6-5,6-6室 (科华北路SOHO沸城对面,与四川大学出版社、大宅门火锅科华路店同一栋楼)
    EN: Room 6-6, 6th Floor of Sichuan University Science and Technology Building, No. 141-1 of North Kehua Road. (Opposite the SOHO and in the same building with Sichuan University Press and Dazhaimen Hot Pot)
    PinYin: chéng dū shì kē huá běi lù 141 hào fù 1 hào chuān dà kē jì zhǎn yè dà shà 6 lóu 6-5,6-6 shì (kē huá běi lù SOHO fèi chéng duì miàn ,yǔ sì chuān dà xué chū bǎn shè 、dà zhái mén huǒ guō kē huá lù diàn tóng yī dòng lóu )

3, Before your first lesson, come to visit us and have a talk is preferred. We will check your Chinese level and listen to your demand and discuss a comprehensive study plan with you. For example, if you want to pass HSK, we will test your Chinese language level and suggest you a study schedule. After knowing your need and agree on the study schedule, I will give you a registration paper to sign. (We can do this step on phone call and send the paper on e-mail as well, but of course face to face will be better)Then you do it as item 1 and 2 above.

And here is our homepage for your reference:http://www.chinesesky.org/mandarin

If you have more question, please feel free to contact me.

My cell phone number is 15198276790(Cellphone) or +(86) 028 85467659(Tel)

Wechat: 15198276790

xiaofannull
    Participant

I am interested in signing up my children and husband for some lessons while we visit Chengdu this summer.  Can you help?

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

sure,please contact us when you arrive Chengdu.

cell phone number is:
    15198276790(Cellphone) or +(86) 028 85467659(Tel)

xiaofannull
    Participant

Thanks.  You are very close to where we will be staying so I will definitely contact you.  By the way, the fee of 60 yuan per hour after the free sessions, is it per student or per group?  I have two children age 13 and 10.  Thank you.

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

the fee of 60 yuan per hour is per student, not per group.
    so two students need 120yuan per hour.

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

You can call 15198276790(Cellphone) or +(86) 028 85467659(Tel),or use Wechat: 15198276790

DWF
    Participant

Hello, I was wondering how I can attend this and should I make an appointment?

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

We do it like this:

1, About the time: It is flexible. When you want to have a lesson, please call me to fix a time. We will arrange a teacher to meet your time.

2, About the location: The place is in our institute.

Our address is

CN: 成都市科华北路141号附1号川大科技展业大厦6楼6-5,6-6室 (科华北路SOHO沸城对面,与四川大学出版社、大宅门火锅科华路店同一栋楼)
    EN: Room 6-6, 6th Floor of Sichuan University Science and Technology Building, No. 141-1 of North Kehua Road. (Opposite the SOHO and in the same building with Sichuan University Press and Dazhaimen Hot Pot)
    PinYin: chéng dū shì kē huá běi lù 141 hào fù 1 hào chuān dà kē jì zhǎn yè dà shà 6 lóu 6-5,6-6 shì (kē huá běi lù SOHO fèi chéng duì miàn ,yǔ sì chuān dà xué chū bǎn shè 、dà zhái mén huǒ guō kē huá lù diàn tóng yī dòng lóu )

3, Before your first lesson, come to visit us and have a talk is preferred. We will check your Chinese level and listen to your demand and discuss a comprehensive study plan with you. For example, if you want to pass HSK, we will test your Chinese language level and suggest you a study schedule. After knowing your need and agree on the study schedule, I will give you a registration paper to sign. (We can do this step on phone call and send the paper on e-mail as well, but of course face to face will be better)Then you do it as item 1 and 2 above.

And here is our homepage for your reference:http://www.chinesesky.org/mandarin

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

Congratulation,The two kids (xiaofannull) have found their Chinese teacher in our center:
    http://www.chinesesky.org/mandarin/

DWF
    Participant

How to join in the classes? I want to learn daily Chinese for living in Chengdu.

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

here is our homepage for your reference:http://www.chinesesky.org/mandarin

YNQ
    Participant

So has anyone tried this already? Was it a good experience/worth the money?

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

There are more than 80 foreign friends learning Chinese in our school. You can come here to know more.

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

lots of foreign friends came to our center before,welcome to sichuan university.

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

You can contact us:
    http://www.chinesesky.org/mandarin/

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

contact us.

abby2018
    Participant

where is the center?

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

please link to:http://www.chinesesky.org/mandarin

YNQ
    Participant

x

touchsky
    touchsky
    Participant

My cell phone number 15198276790(Cellphone) or +(86) 028 85467659(Tel)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.