Stupid, Funny Moments

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionStupid, Funny Moments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was waiting for my friend who was getting her hair cut/styled in a rather upscale salon this is a once in a blue moon treat place for us. A beautiful young Chinese woman came in and I watched as the stylists (men in tight black clothes and without weird hairstyles) fawned over her cutting her hair here and there. Anyway she was done and I was sitting near the till and her total came to just under 1000 RMB and I burst out laughing which everyone noticed I was rather embarrassed at this. The reason I laughed was that her hair didn’t look any different to when she walked in, she had some foreign products massaged into her scalp and maybe a few inches cut off and then she left and most of the stylists were all shouting how beautiful she looked now. Lastly when it came to our turn to pay we had our vouchers ready ha ha oh how the other half live.

Anyone else got these kind of moments to share?

Keymaster

Last week I saw someone walking around the Tianfu Software Park amidst a small group with a Wu-Tang shirt on. I put my hands together to make Wu-Tang W shape and said “Wu-Taaaaang!” right at him, and his look at me communicated terror and confusion. I gestured that I was referring to his shirt and he looked down at it, clearly not knowing what it meant, as his friends were all wondering the meaning of his t-shirt. I picture him getting back to his office and Googling Wu-Tang.

This is the shirt:

Participant

At this point, I’ve taken to just assuming that people have no clue what the english words on their shirts mean

Participant

I saw a young lady walking down the street wearing a white t-shirt that had in big, bold letters the single word: “anal”.

—–

I was walking to work when I came upon a young guy and girl having a very heated argument in the bike lane. They were both breathing heavily. The kid was being berated by the girl when he suddenly took off into traffic, darting as fast as he could across the road. She chased him just as quickly, though she was barefoot. They both nearly got hit by a car. I watched her chase him into the adjacent square, not losing a step. As I continued down my road, I came across the girl’s platform sandals, laying about 10 yards apart on the sidewalk. I figured the guy was either a thief or an errant boyfriend trying to get out! Hahaha… If I were a betting man, I’d place money on the girl actually catching him and beating the crap out of him. He was just a little punk and she was on a serious mission.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.