Suit Republic Competition

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSuit Republic Competition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

As some of you may know, after six successful ‘Tailor Made Chengdu’ events over the last 21 months, we have now launched a Suit Republic store here in Chengdu.

You can read more about the shop on Chengdu Living: https://www.chengduliving.com/suit-republic/

COMPETITION!

If you want the chance to win a suit (Worth over 2000rmb), share this article on WeChat AND add my WeChat account: UKMichael. If you add my wechat I can send you the link directly to make it easier.

We’ll be making the prize draw this Friday (October 4th)

Suit Republic is currently open Wednesday to Sunday, 1pm to 9pm. The shop is located inside the Poly Center (Building A, 1713 (Opposite beer nest 1/ Same elevator as Helens and TAG))

Also we’re open during the National Holiday!

Participant

Exciting.  Glad to know someone’s working through the holiday.

Suit Republic is definitely worth a visit regardless of your desire to buy a suit.  Definitely an awesome view.

Participant

So was it me? Was it me?! I was at Dragonfly last night and stumbled on your flyers, so I grabbed a handful to take home. And I’ll just ask here since I don’t know when I’ll get around to the store – if I need a suit in late December, how much time am I looking at from fitting to pick up?

Keymaster

So was it me? Was it me?! I was at Dragonfly last night and stumbled on your flyers, so I grabbed a handful to take home. And I’ll just ask here since I don’t know when I’ll get around to the store – if I need a suit in late December, how much time am I looking at from fitting to pick up?

I asked about this recently and was told it’d take 2-3 weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.