Travel around Chengdu within 100KM 600-800 per trip

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTravel around Chengdu within 100KM 600-800 per trip

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If any of you guys or your friends visiting Chengdu would like to travel in the city or around in the weekends, I can take them and charge 600-800 per trip including gas and translation(maximum 4 people). My car can take four people but three would be comfortable, no child seat.

But I am not a tour guide, just want to have some extra gains during the weekends 🙂 So I would not plan the itinerary unless you need. I work in a foreign company with nice personality, so I think I could be a good part-time guide LOL

Definitely going to keep this in mind in the future. Not sure what kind of rates your competition are charging though, Shelly.

Participant

@Dan I actually don’t do any marketing research yet 🙂 But as far as I know, if you hire a interpreter for tourism, they charges 800RMB a day in Chengdu. And I offer both transportation and translation, so should be very competitive LOL

Participant

Offer is quite attractive, though there is nothing much within 100KM radius

Participant

Offer is quite attractive, though there is nothing much within 100KM radius

Different strokes for different folks. If you’ve got your own vehicle then you can find beautiful places a half an hour drive from the city.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.