Travel buddy in Chengdu September 18th-24th

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionTravel buddy in Chengdu September 18th-24th

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photolx83.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m travelling Asia September-October and my trip starts in Chengdu, where I will be September 18th-24th. As I’m travelling alone, I would appreciate meeting new people for travelling or just having a beer together. I’m 30 years old, from Germany, and fairly easy going. So far I’m planning seeing the city, having great food, drinks, and go hiking for a few days around Chengdu. Would be great so meet someone of you guys there. Please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,

Anton

Participant

Hi Anton,

Chengdu is a nice place to be. If you didn’t decided on where to stay yet, check out Mr. Panda hostel – http://www.mrpandahostel.com.

Nice place to stay and easy to get in contact with other travelers and the staff can help you with pretty much any travel plan or general issue you might have. Even you already have an other place, come over and we can have a beer.

I’m there at an almost daily base as I do some parttime work there. But be sure to double check with me on specific times. WeChat ID: jslemmer

Participant

The hostel sounds great, I booked it as you recommended!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.