Selling a Custom Women's Bicycle

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling a Custom Women's Bicycle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, I have a pretty cool women’s bike for sale. Rarely used it  and now I don’t wanna bring it back to Europe. It’s one of those racing bikes which have super thin tires. The frame is pink and it’s got two different yellow/white tires. Drives super smooth and quite lightweight. Was custom made for me. Comes with two bike locks.

I’ll send you some more pictures if you’re interested! Price is negotiable, just let me know what you would pay and we’ll find a way 🙂

Participant

Hey, I might be interested, can you send me a picture – and maybe an estimate of what price you where thinking of selling it at to [email protected] , thank you 🙂

Keymaster

I would love to see a photo of this also. Where did you get the bike made?

Participant

Hey Charlie, I actually tried a few times to upload a picture – but after I selected it as an attachment and submitted it – nothing happened. Any clues what I do wrong here?

Keymaster

Hey Charlie, I actually tried a few times to upload a picture – but after I selected it as an attachment and submitted it – nothing happened. Any clues what I do wrong here?

I’m not sure where the problem occurred but an image was never uploaded. If you want to email it to me (justcharlie at gmail) I will add it to this post for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.